Software Engineer, front-end
Ivido’s mission is to digitize and reform the healthcare system. Starting in the Netherlands, we enable a shift from competition to collaboration in Dutch healthcare.
Our team rapidly solves problems. iterates and works together with different patient groups, professionals and major healthcare stakeholders to connect different touch-points of healthcare in a meaningful way. We create a web-based platform with multiple entry points for citizens, professionals, and networks, which decreases the burden of registration in the healthcare system. Additionally, Ivido gives the control and opportunity to citizens to pro-actively work on their vitality.
The launch of the Ivido platform is imminent! Future users, patient groups, insurance companies, and the government are focused on us because we’re the pioneers of this new type of providing health care. Therefore it is crunch-time.
We’re expecting you to contribute and accelerate the growth of our product, team, and business!
Your responsibilities at Ivido
- Implement the features and user interfaces of the Ivido PGO and ZNO
- Create efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Working closely with Product Designers and Product Owners
- Maintain and improve our design system (front-end library)
- Manage development processes and systems, individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- HBO/WO degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of PHP and object-oriented programming
- The capability to work full-time in our office in The Hague
- Master’s, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related fields.
- Experience with Moodle LMS
- Experience with FHIR data format
- Experience with Java
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
What do we offer?
At Ivido the mentality is that who contributes to the success, will share in the results.
- A key role in a rapidly growing company
- A professional, young and social team
- A beautiful location in The Hague next to the station of Laan van NOI, where you’re part of The Hague Tech start-up community
- Good working conditions which can be shaped in line with your own needs
- Delicious lunch
This will be attractive for someone that:
- Enjoys personal growth and growth in responsibilities
- Is a forever learner with an experimental attitude
- Has a self-made mentality
- Sees communication and empathy towards other disciplines as the foundation for a properly functioning team
- Likes to think about workflow optimization
Enthusiastic about the position? Don’t hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter over to Edwin de Wit (firstname.lastname@example.org). And you may be part of our team soon!